This was the first essay done for this class and it revolved around the personal appearance our avatar in sl. When starting out in secondlife there is a limited selection of premade avatar so you really feel the need to make the avatar yours by changing the appearance. We were given 300 in second life money to shop and change out appearance and then told to write about the experience. In addition we wrote about why we chose the make out avatar look this way.
In the picture up top, the second one from the left was the avatar i started with
I changed the appearance quite a few times
Here is the first incarnation when i thought the avatar was finished but the found more stuff to change.
And this was me in my new jacket and playing with cool hair. I had also change some physical attributes from the first one.
And this is a picture of my avatar now, now more changes have been done. Though I suspect it will take on drastic changes for this next essay.



No comments:
Post a Comment